Click tovisit our sponsor: Read the book that is creating eBay success stories every day!
The following links are taken m. We have no association with eBay. We dont dislike them, we dont like them — we just think these items for sale are funny. We are reporting them to the public. We dont make any money if you buy from eBay. So dont get mad at us.
This section has stuff that could be offensive. Surf at your own risk. This page isnt meant for children, the humor impared, or those who fail to grasp sarcasm.
New ones should be added err….. sooner or later. Dont forget toemail usabout weird sales or links that seem broken.
Please do not email us about souls for sale.
Think something deserves to be a fan favorite? Make your case tothe webmaster.
* Thekidneythat made world-wide news
* Someone really was attached to hispack of cigarrettes
*French Toastnot eaten by NSyncs Justin Timberlake
* We have the baby. He just needsa name.
* ALinux geek(from theUser Friendlycrew)
* Someonesfiance(page includes a baby picture)
*Another Elian thing, but I forgot what.
* Kidneys fetch over $5 million dollars.Testicles? $0
* Asigned jar of someones feces(with an artists rendition!)
* Complete your human clone witha glass eye.
*A shot glass holderthat puts Kermit to shame
* A dead, stuffed, and bongo playingfrog
* One-hundred fifty poundsof deer, elk, etc.
* How aboutpenis bonesfrom raccoons?
* Thats not a mink coat Im wearing. Itsgenuine dog hair.
* If you dont find us funny, buy asense of humor
*Someones soulis for sale. Actually, a lot of them are.
* Heresanother soul, but for a lot more money.
* Do you have a conscience? You dont?Buy one.
* This seller will tellpredict your fate
* Someoneslast 100 thoughts about sex.
* Evenfallacious thoughts and liesare worth only a penny.
*Appreciationis a wonderful thing. And cheap.
* Notreallymetaphysical–ghost droppings
*One non-nude pic(get positive feedback!)
* A VHS collection of hiseBay addiction.
* The AIMscreen name Telegroopy
* Its anudderly unbelievable computer cover
* Internet Relay Chat as alucrative business
* Starting a new city system? Heres areally big power supply
* Guns are banned on eBay.Missles? Theyre fine.
* Thesecrackersmay not have been Y2K compliant (?)
* Onepeople sized pressure cooker. (Its actually low pressure.)
* ARussian Military Patrol Boatis for sale.
* Its theSuper Duper Shop Vac Time Travel Thingy!
Health and Beauty Aids (and then some!)
* Ozzy Ozbourne makes someholy water
* A scoopful ofdirt from New York City
* Tacky Alert:Seawaternear the JFK Jr. crash
* Think that youown the planet? Now you can!
* She sells sea shells and some of theseas shore
* Good olelucky rock. Nothing beats Rock! Except paper.
* Eh, there areCharles Mansonfans out there?
* Become anHonorary Klansmanwith this membership token
* Caution! This auction makesfarting sounds! (really.)
* Its just a fart in the wind,jarred. (no sounds though.)
* Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be apornstar.
* A used, broken (we dont know how)vibrator.
* Put your peckerunder lock and key?
*Socksup for bid. Act now and get that sweaty smell free
* Aused penis enlarger. Not like a new one would be better.
* Are you overheated? Just add water (?) to thistie.
* This is Ground Control toCosmonaut Ivan
* Caveat… empty? PS2 box,PS2 not included
* . . . and see the sellersreferences.
* A time machine.Rustoleum not included.
* This is theauction that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends.
* Oneroast beef sandwhich. Fifty percent off, if you act fast.
* Creepy photo of Nicole Simpson,kinda.
* In case you forget your name,use theirs.
*Some schmoewho went to school with a friend of mine.
*Spotted Dick. I wonder how it tastes.
* British humour … absolutelynothing?
*Thisauction made it for the words best cock.
* He didnt finishhis dinner, but you can!
* Apudderis a golf putter, and a pud, in one.
*Dog food, video games, naked sisters… huh?
*Girls gym socks, complete with smell
* Analien(maybe found by the auction above)
*Toilet paperand a fortune cookie in one
*Audio tapesthatll change you into a baby
* Im not sure what this is. Itsstrange and disturbing.
* For Sale:Mini-Mt. Rushmore portraits(wrong Roosevelt)
* Your own very shiny (and small) profile ofAbraham Lincoln
* The deal of the decade: Anempty box
* This has to be a pyramid scheme type ofscam.
* Asock monkey. Oh, just click it. Its weird.
*Start your very own Alien breeding ground.
* CrucifyingBarbie(with Last Supper Ken?)
* A lot ofreally cruddy birthday gifts.
* Its a plethora of treasures from someonescouch.
* Have you ever lit anEasyBake Ovenon fire?
* Ameat grinderspecially marketed towards Beanie Babies.
* Super-rare, extra-clear, ultra-sticky . . .tape
* Dont you have toearnGirl Scout Patches?
*ICQis free, right? Someone forgot to tell this auctioneer that.
* Apicture of someones buttfor sale, but not shown
* Phone home, tell mom about analienin a jar!
* Thisexpensive drinking utensilis fit for kings. . . or the trash.
* Advertise on atravelling billboard – someones car
* A replicaWWF Championship Belt(picture loads slowly).
* All thechinese foodyou can eat, if you can find a chef.
* Break Even Auction:a dollarfor 67 cents plus shipping.
* Hillary Clinton plans to whip the Senate into shape.Literally.
But please, no more souls. There are at least three on eBay daily. And if you emailed us, dont expect it to go up right away. We like to space out the posts so we have new stuff more often.